Do you want to be part of a company with some of the most recognizable brands in the business, Hilroy, Five Star®, Swingline® and Quartet® to name a few? Do you want a challenging career with a global organization committed to employee growth and advancement? If so, consider accelerating your career with ACCO Brands.
ACCO Brands, one of the world’s largest suppliers of branded school and office products, with annual revenues of $1.5 billion, is seeking a Senior Demand Planner for our Mississauga, Ontario location. Key duties of the role include:
- Create and maintain high quality demand forecasts and demand forecast analytics by assembling and analyzing all data pertinent to creating/maintaining the demand forecast, including historical order bookings/shipments, item master data, market and macro-economic trends, seasonality, promotions, and product life-cycle management
- Successfully lead robust S&OP collaborative sessions with key stakeholders to generate a monthly, quarterly and annual financial and demand plan.
- Support execution of the product life-cycle management process for all new product launches, new sku performance and product exits as it relates to the demand planning function
- Leverage POS data to create and deliver regularly scheduled POS reports
- Drive continuous improvement in the development, modification and adjustment of procedures, policies, processes and technologies within the demand planning organization
- Improve the demand forecast quality and accuracy by effectively analyzing sources of forecast metrics and recommending appropriate action plans. Maintain awareness of industry best practices and the ability to advocate for and translate those into forecasting practices where appropriate
- Key contributor with the distillation of forecast and POS data in support of Management’s monthly and quarterly reviews
- In collaboration, work to effectively manage and control inventory levels while developing strategies to ensure achievement of customer service KPI’s
- Act as a change agent by making recommendations to optimize processes as well as communicate with Sales, Marketing and Senior Management throughout ACCO to gain support for Supply Planning
- Prepare key measurement reports as required for Finance, Sales, Procurement, Customer Service, Freight/Distribution and Manufacturing