ACCO Brands is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of almost $2 billion is seeking a talented individual to join the Information Technology team as a Technical Analyst – SAP Development at the Lake Zurich, IL headquarters.
This person will be primarily responsible for the creation of technical solutions for SAP applications through technical documentation and ABAP coding. The applicant should have ability to transform and to support advanced business functions and, technical build and implement technical solutions. He/ She will work closely with Technical lead / Functional teams to develop business applications while following naming and technical standards of ACCO Brands. This person will be developing Best Practices on SAP modules in support of the company vision and roadmap.
- Integrates SAP technical development and support capabilities within the North American support framework.
- Interacts with the non-information technology related business areas to identify requirements and requests help prioritize, scope, implement and support solutions.
- Coordinating with the technical lead on the developments on projects for new developments activities in SAP and integrated third party applications.
- Sets expectations, manage expectations, challenge requirements and help establish priorities.
- Documents, analyzes and provides technical solutions based on functional team and technical lead requests for additional features, functionality, integrations, etc.
- Investigates best practices, and participates in the selection & implementation of technology solutions.
- Plans and executes all activities of implementation and support of applications by understanding of project implementation / support methodologies and tools based on ACCO standards.
- Implements, executes and reviews appropriate testing & quality assurance activities.
- Provides technical support for mission-critical applications.
- Develops and maintains technical documentation for delivered solutions in order to facilitate ongoing production support activities.