Reporting directly to the VP of International HR and indirectly to the SVP and Business Leader for ACCO’s Global Products organization, this hands-on HR Director/HRBP role works closely with the leaders of engineering, supply chain and sourcing as well as their respective teams to drive and enable business outcomes through the development of and execution of our people priorities. This role leverages and integrates all the pertinent expertise and capabilities of the Human Resources function including Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Organizational Design and Learning and Development to influence and achieve business results. The incumbent will operate as a senior advisor managing complex inter-company matters and serve as a trusted advisor and advocate to employees, managers and leaders to provide solutions to complex or critical challenges involving an engaged workforce.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coaching and advising executive leadership on a variety of components impacting the employee experience and engagement: employee relations concerns, performance management, rewards and recognition, leaves of absence, local labor laws, global mobility, organizational change, optimization, succession planning, team building, team facilitation, compensation and benefits.
- Creating and executing initiatives to drive extraordinary individual and team performance, including integration efforts for newly acquired individuals and companies, to reinforce our company’s core values, leadership promise, levels of engagement and accountability.
- Driving executional excellence and change management to broad-based initiatives including talent reviews, inclusion and diversity, workforce planning, talent analytics, and overall process improvements to support informed decisions by leadership and contribute to a positive employee experience.
- Exceling through earning credibility by delivering results. Taking initiative to resolve problems and work quality.
- Employing operational discipline to ensure legal compliance and accuracy in organizational hierarchy, pay, titling, and leveling. Manage the completion of workflow transactions in all internal systems for employment changes.
- Manage the full employment cycle in partnership with business/team leaders and other HR colleagues including recruiting, on-boarding, retaining and exiting employees at all levels; partner with leaders to retain, develop, and motivate employees to achieve their fullest potential.