This dynamic, fast-paced HR Generalist leadership role will interact with employees at all levels, and will have responsibility for a wide range of generalist functions, including policy and procedure management, training and development and setting the team up for growth and success. A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement. This position will lead in delivering the full spectrum of human resource generalist and organizational development support to meet current and future needs of a global business, by working in close collaboration with the leadership team, line management, and HR colleagues across the globe to align to the new global operating model, as well as continue to grow the organization with key talent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, implement, and administer Human Resources processes and programs with the expectation of crafting long term objectives that increase productivity, competence, and effectiveness of the organization.
- Provide human resource leadership and coaching to all levels of the organization; responsible for leading the HR function for approximately 125 employees globally in the technology division.
- Partner with various HR Shared Services and Centers of Excellence (COE) in the development and delivery of world class human capital initiatives; managing the recruitment and selection of key talent across a global organization is a high focus area.
- Maintain current knowledge of market and industry trends related to compensation and benefits in the Bay Area to maximize employee retention and engagement.
- Conduct ongoing organizational assessments and recommendations and implement actions to ensure high levels of organizational effectiveness, including talent development plans for high performers and succession plans for leadership and key individual contributor roles.
- Manages annual budget for area of responsibility.
- Maximize business acumen to identify and respond to trends in the business that may impact talent initiatives.
- Provide coaching and counseling to support a pay-for-performance culture and resolve performance challenges.
- Identify skill gaps in the assigned client groups and develop action plans that build upon the strengths and develop the opportunities of the team.
- Effectively build collaborative partnerships with cross functional partners across the organization.
- Lead special projects as requested to support growth, efficiencies and scalability across the supported organization.
- Share employee insights with business leaders to guide their actions and priorities in support of team and employee engagement.