ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of $2 billion, is seeking an E-Tail Sales & Marketing Manager to support Amazon across Asia Pacific, with an emphasis on India, China, Japan and Singapore markets. To be based in our Asian headquarters in Singapore.
This position is a strategic and tactical Sales &Marketing role that will be directly responsible for Brand and Product representation with Amazon and other e-commerce channel partners in the Asia Pacific region. As one of ACCO Brands fastest growing and most strategic partners, Amazon is among the most innovative in the market. The E-Tail Sales & Marketing Manager will manage the Amazon item setup process, content development, digital marketing, advertising and promotional strategy and implementation. The ideal candidate must be able to respond quickly to the customer's needs and changing market conditions. In addition, the candidate for this position must be able to work across multiple countries and within a matrix organization. This position is a newly created role and reports directly to the Vice President & General Manager of the APAC Region. This is a unique opportunity to build this channel and drive significant organic growth for the business.
Purpose of the Job:
The E-Tail Sales & Marketing Manager will be accountable for driving sales growth and profitability with Amazon India, China, Japan and Singapore, as well as developing new and existing E-Tail accounts in the region where appropriate. They will need to develop and drive initiatives to deliver rapid growth with Amazon with a particular emphasis on executing and optimizing digital marketing and advertising activities and promotional events to drive sell-through.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Deliver budgeted customer sales & profitability, while managing customer P&L.
- Define and implement strategies to achieve stretch financial goals.
- Manage Annual Terms and Marketing Development Funds (MDF) to drive organic sales growth.
- Utilize analytical skills and ability to work with category management, market research and POS data to determine market and product strategies.
- Provide input on strategies and economics/budgets for annual account planning.
- Develop and participate in product/category customer presentations along with Regional Sales Teams.
- Develop and execute digital marketing, advertising and promotional plans.
- Have expertise in SEO, and how to utilize best in class image, video, and copy content.
- Utilize self-service promotional tools to drive sales on Amazon.
- Collaborate and develop/maintain relationship with internal Digital Marketing team on all digital marketing efforts, including a calendar of events by brand and product.
- Present SKU offerings, new product/concepts, merchandising and promotional offerings and communicate results back to appropriate cross-functional groups.
- Participate in and provide recommend improvement for products positioning in the market.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to identify new product opportunities.
- Identify and validate new strategic product marketing opportunities.
- Provide general account maintenance and customer issues, including A/P issues, sales forecasting, event planning, new products, promotions, visits, shipping, pricing, service levels, etc.
- Liaison between customer accounts and ACCO Brands – facilitate and manage the relationship between the internal cross-functional groups and those within the customers.
- Manage relationship with Customer buying teams.
- Work with copy writers, photographers, and designers to express the needs and strategies for ACCO Brands at Amazon.
- Act as internal contact with Regional Sales Teams.
- Support Regional Sales Teams and Customer Service to resolve customer inquiries.
- Develop relationships and provide leadership with key internal groups to resolve issues with customers (Supply Chain, Finance, etc.).