The Manager of Talent Acquisition leads the Talent Acquisition team for the U.S. and Canada. This position is responsible for identifying and helping to execute a comprehensive talent acquisition capability strategy to ensure the company has the talent and culture it needs to support strategic objectives and related initiatives. This position will help evolve our talent acquisition model from operational recruiting to an integrated and optimized recruitment model with strategic workforce planning, employment branding, successful social media campaigns, candidate relationship management, and a focus on robust talent acquisition programs such as Diversity, Alumni, Employee Referral, University Relations, Professional Networks, etc. As a combination of a thought leader and a hands-on talent expert, this individual will help source and attract the best talent to North America. The Manager of Global Talent Acquisition will work with organizational leadership, HR Business partners, and other Shared Services functions globally to diagnose existing situations and define and implement development solutions that provide a competitive advantage for the Company.
- Manages talent acquisition activities across the US and Canada
- Drives an efficient, consistent hiring process from start to finish, including driving best practices in hiring process and hiring decisions, interview techniques, number of interviews, best channels, etc., to meet customer needs and business priorities
- Analyzes hiring results, metrics and trends to manage performance of team and direct reports. Develops and reports appropriate quantitative and qualitative metrics and scorecards to achieve targeted results (KPIs), with a focus on continuous improvement, hiring manager satisfaction and optimum candidate experiences
- Partners organizationally to embed and promote a global employment brand and the perception of ACCO Brands as the HOME OF GREAT BRANDS BUILT BY GREAT PEOPLE
- Collaborates organizationally to manage and grow a social networking footprint which supports ACCO Brands ability to attract active and passive candidates including managing online communications to leverage candidates through social media such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook and relevant job boards
- Manages all talent acquisition resources including the development of recruiting policies and procedures, budget, contractual relationships with temporary staffing agencies, search firms, job boards, vendors, consultants, etc.
- Responsibility for leading executive leadership recruitment activities including management of relationships with external vendors and sourcing senior level candidates
- Lead, evaluate and develop direct reports, with a focus on meeting business and customer needs across a complex recruiting environment, while developing HR bench strength for the organization