ACCO Brands, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office and consumer products and print finishing solutions, is seeking a Sr. Channel Marketing Manager at our Kettering, Ohio office to support Retail marketing efforts.
This position is a strategic and tactical business planning role that will be directly responsible for Brand and Product representation with our retail channel customer. As one of ACCO Brands’ largest and most strategic reselling channels, this Sr. Channel Marketing Manager role will be accountable for in store experience, marketing presentations to customers, competitive analysis, pricing, and product launches just to name a few. The ideal candidate must be able to respond quickly to the customer's needs and changing market conditions. In addition, the candidate for this position must be able to work within a matrix environment to drive results. Not only will you enjoy sharing your skills, creativity and team spirit as a Sr. Channel Marketing Manager for one of the industry’s largest suppliers of branded office products, but you will grow in your career as you learn from your colleagues, who represent some of the best talent in the industry.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 7 direct and indirect reports
- Work with team on developing career paths and succession plans
- Hold team accountable for deliverables to our customers and the organization
- Expose team members to cross functional operations and senior leadership for growth
- Lead Channel & Associate Channel Marketing managers to evolve ACCO brands in the retail market
- Align with sales team to deliver top line budgeted account sales & profitability
- Utilize analytical skills and ability to work with category management, market research and POS data to determine market and product strategies
- Develop P&L’s, pricing, and KPI for business opportunities
- Provide input on strategies and economics/budgets for annual account planning
- Develop and participate in product/category customer presentations along with National Account Manager
- Work with cross functional marketing departments to develop best in class merchandising solutions, promotional offerings, pricing positions, and overall go to market strategies
- Lead teams in going after new and emerging customers in the retail market by developing a valued position for ACCO brands at those key customers.
- Participate in and provide recommend improvement for products positioning in the market
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to identify new product opportunities
- Identify and validate new strategic product marketing opportunities
- Work cross functional members of the operations, sales, supply chain, finance, and analytics teams to launch best in class and on time offerings.
- Act as internal marketing contact with account National Account Manager & customer teams
- Support National Account Manager and Customer Service to resolve customer inquiries