ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of over $2.1 billion, is seeking a Manager, HRIS & HR Operations. Reporting to the Director of HR Operations, this important management position is responsible for the effective day-to-day management of the HRIS and HR-related US HR Resource Center and building the US Center of Excellence. This challenging role has responsibility for effectively managing vendor relationships, leveraging information systems, and employee teams to guarantee operational efficiency and administrative excellence.
The Manager, HRIS / HR Operations is responsible for managing HRIS, HR Technology, and the day-to-day HR Shared Services Center. This position will be responsible for defining business requirements, design, implementation, and management of all shared services and HR Technology initiatives regionally, while working in coordination with the Director of HR Operations and VP, Global Total Rewards.
- Build, direct, plan and manage the HR Shared Service Center in accordance with the organization's vision and direction
- Manages overall HR technology solutions and administration of all HR System applications, including systems / processes related to Human Capital Management, payroll, benefits, compensation and Employee/Manager Self Service.
- Understand and utilize technology and HR systems to streamline processes and build efficiencies
- Responsible for HRIS data integrity and execute best-in-class auditing procedures and practices for data integrity
- Manage global data architecture and the development of data framework
- Support HR initiatives by consolidating data, performing in-depth analysis and interpretation/evaluation, summarizing results and key trends, updating materials, and preparing reports
- Create regular and ad-hoc reports and data analysis as needed
- Support the HR department in developing relevant human capital and HR metrics to ensure continuous alignment of the design of all HR programs with organizational objectives and track progress against HR's strategies
- Deliver HR Services, procedures and processes that are measurable and are tied to business objectives
- Provide consultation and support regarding the design and reporting on HR departmental metrics (e.g.; revenue per FTE, diversity, turnover, attrition, headcount, etc.)
- Support compliance requirements for HR processes by facilitating delivery of information in support of requirements
- Document and manage HR Shared Service online content of policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned