Kensington, the technology division of ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ACCO), has a current career opportunity to join our Global Product Development team as a Product Associate in our San Mateo, CA headquarters' office. At Kensington, results-oriented individuals make significant contributions to the company's overall success. Employee partners are recognized and rewarded for their talents, efforts, achievements, and value of their individual contributions.
This Product Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Support day-to-day activities in product portfolio management for our security solutions for global channels: B2C, D2C, B2B, and OEM.
- Support go-to-market plans and objectives to deliver and maintain product portfolio to achieve annual global gross trade sales and gross margin contribution.
- Support product portfolio directions and new business opportunities, using knowledge of the global customer/end-user needs, global marketplace and global competition.
- Support and prioritize concrete product marketing requirements (sales, end-user, reseller, and customer info) by understanding of the external competition.
- Be collaborative in shaping concept and ideas to the core competency of the team and organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (R&D, Regional PM, Operations, Sales, Marketing, manufacturer, & external technology partners, etc.) to achieve business goals.
- Be the champion and owner of the products to the Regional Sales organizations with and facilitate support in all aspects around the products.
- Provide end user insights back to the organization and use the information to drive product and development priorities.
- Manage category portfolio's planning cycle: Concept, Development, Launch, Maintain, and End-of-Life.