Career Opportunity for Inside Sales Representative
ACCO Brands, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products with annual revenues of nearly $1.9 billion, is seeking Inside Sales Representatives who will focus on growing existing ACCO accounts as well as creating new accounts within assigned geographic territories. These individuals can expect to bring solutions to a global market from one of the most recognizable and highly regarded brand names. The depth of our services and solutions ensures that there is always something new to learn and an exciting portfolio of products that you can stand behind.
ACCO Brands USA is growing rapidly, impacting significantly every level of printing within the corporate United States and we are looking for a few good reps that will help build and strengthen our relationships. Are you the one to contribute to that growth and yours?
Your success will be based on building relationships from the inside, while insuring that the outside sales reps are able to maintain and grow key accounts. You will do this by constantly staying in contact with new as well as existing customers. Your customers listen when you call because you will understand their business, making it possible for them to turn a profit in a very competitive world.
• Responsible for outbound sales calls directly to prospect and/or existing ACCO Brands customers.
• Respond to customer questions and solicit customer orders.
• Effectively build rapport with customers by probing for needs and recommending appropriate solutions.
• Achieve daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction by following established processes and procedures.
• Perform outbound sales activities such as lead follow-up and sales qualification to develop a portfolio of buying customers while meeting or exceeding daily outbound call quotas.
• Focus on acquiring new ACCO Brands business within assigned geographic territories.
• Offering ACCO/Mead’s full product line from medium-sized to large accounts.
• Proactively promote products, services, and the ACCO Brands value proposition.
• Develop and execute daily, weekly, and annual sales activity plans for target accounts.
• Maintain a high activity level with current customers and prospects on a daily basis via telephone, email, and other modes of appropriate communication.
• Adhere to the required and established sales activity metrics and measurements by maintaining current records or contacts and sales activities/opportunities in SalesForce.com .
• Initiate and manage regular follow up with internal partners and customer contacts to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Analyze sales data to identify opportunities for revenue generation and profit growth.
• Educate customers and direct them to ACCOBrandspartner.com.
• Report sales activity results to the Inside Team Lead daily.
• Maintain up-to-date understanding of products and services offered as well as proactively provide market feedback and data to appropriate company resources and functions.
• Other duties as assigned.