ACCO Brands, the Home of GREAT Brands built by GREAT People, is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of nearly $1.7 billion.
We are seeking an Operator 3 position to work in our Booneville facility. This position would operate a production line. Assists with changeovers, die changes, makes adjustments, makes product changes, and checks product for quality.
This position starts at $12.51 per hour. We also offer great benefits, paid vacation, and an excellent working environment. The employee that joins our team is immediately eligible to sign up for our GREAT benefits package.
Principle Duties, Responsibilities, and Authority
1. Performs start-up and shutdown procedures for production line.
2. Reviews orders from a defined specification sheet or receives instructions from Supervisor to ensure that materials and specifications are correct.
3. Operates rivet machine to affix metal ring assembly to vinyl binder, and may operate other uncomplicated machinery such as stretch wrap machine.
4. Assists with set up process for assigned machine with roll stand, board feeder, imprint unit, labeler, press head, stripper, rivet assembly, etc. as required by line and job specifications.
5. Operates and makes necessary adjustments to produce a quality product.
6. Checks quality of raw material and finished products utilizing gauges, tools, and specifications.
7. Checks for adherence to customer specifications, accurate roll count and production records.
8. Operates chain hoist or other equipment to load raw material.
9. Manually loads and unloads smaller rolls of material up to 45 lbs each.
10. Performs minor maintenance on production line.
11. Performs other related duties as may be required.
Working Conditions: Time is spent on the factory floor in a factory environment. Personal safety equipment could include safety glasses, hearing protection, and possibly safety shoes. Building is temperature controlled but would be exposed to heat, cold, humidity, machine noises, and is in the proximity of moving machine parts.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
ACCO Brands markets products in over 100 countries across the globe through our own sales force and distribution networks.
As one of the world's largest suppliers of school supplies and office products we pride ourselves in reaching the world on a daily basis with our products. Companies, students, teachers, parents and business professionals alike in more than 100 countries use our products each day. Here at ACCO Brands, we're proud of our more than 100 years of industry leadership and innovation, and we're focused on delivering exceptional value for our shareholders and customers by providing unique, leading-edge, branded office products. We look forward to continuing our tradition by hiring talented individuals guided by a spirit of innovation.
Our industry-leading brands and products include AT-A-GLANCE® and Day-Timer®, Five Star®, GBC®, Hilroy®, Kensington®, Marbig, Mead®, Quartet®, Rexel, Swingline®, Tilibra®, Wilson Jones and many others.