If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, a Kensington® computer mouse or a simple box of ACCO paper clips, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office and consumer products and print finishing solutions. We have great brands that people in a 100 countries all over the world use to stay organized, such as:
AT-A-GLANCE® Day-Timer® Five Star® GBC® Kensington® Mead® Quartet® Swingline® Wilson Jones® & others
We need great talent at ACCO Brands, and value different talents, aspirations and views to create a highly motivated, action-oriented atmosphere. Our winning team shares the ACCO Brands Vision of being a company that Achieves, Creates, Collaborates, and Organizes. We have a dynamic and healthy culture that is shaped by leaders and lived by employees at all levels.
ACCO Brands is seeking an Amazon Category Analyst to join the Amazon Team. The role will be a key team member in development of category, channel and Amazon strategies and directly supports key customer’s initiatives through data and market analysis. By working with the internal sales and marketing teams, the Amazon Category Analyst will interpret data and market trends to provide actionable insights for Amazon and ACCO Brands strategies.
- Analytics: Identify trends and relationships between different pieces of data, draw appropriate conclusions and translate analytical findings into business strategies, recommendations and actionable insights for the Amazon team. Specifically:
- Regularly communicate POS results and next steps to the Amazon Team.
- Quantify effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities to optimize product mix
- Track key customer performance indicators and analyze trends
- Provide insight for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Strategic Thinking: Able to influence the strategic direction by identifying opportunities in large, rich data sets; creating and implementing data driven strategies that fuel customer growth
- Provide actionable insights for the Amazon team by interpreting market information and data trends. Deliver fact-based recommendations and reporting for product, price, place and promotion opportunities.
- Communication and Project Management: Capable of turning dry analysis into an exciting story that influences the direction of the business and communicating with diverse teams to take a project from start to finish.
- Lead weekly/monthly trend meeting with team to report updates in order to identify sales trends, opportunity gaps, promotional activity, marketing spend results and any additional analyses
- Conduct and report on promotion analysis effectiveness and provide item level recommendations for improved performance
- Build and manage historical promotional performance dashboard