ACCO Brands, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of $2.0 billion, is seeking a Sourcing Manager for indirect spend at our Lake Zurich, IL corporate headquarters. The Sourcing Manager will have responsibility for establishing and managing a sourcing program for multiple areas of indirect spend. Under the leadership of Sr. Director of Sourcing, this role will focus on gaining stakeholder buy-in to implement strategic sourcing approach across major indirect categories of spend.
If you are passionate about sourcing, we are looking for you to join our team, advance in your career and help us to achieve excellence!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with business leaders and key stakeholders to implement a strategic sourcing approach in the area of indirect spend
- Enhance visibility to indirect spend by working with IT to improve the existing spend analysis platform
- Create and document indirect procurement processes, tools, and KPIs
- Develop an annual cost savings program
- Implement business strategies that directly affect company financial results and growth plans
- Lead negotiations of complex agreements with suppliers
- Develop project plans, metrics and milestones to meet key deliverables including supplier evaluations, supplier consolidation, cost savings, extended payment terms and contract compliance
- Understand and monitor industry’s best practices and technology trends
- Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives and programs in pursuance of operational excellence. Develop, coordinate and manage supplier business reviews.
- Manage internal business relationships and gain a comprehensive understanding of business requirements. Manage external partnerships critical to meeting objectives.
- Manage governance and control programs to ensure business continuity, protect company assets and comply with corporate and regulatory policies.