ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world’s largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of nearly $2 billion, is seeking an Director IT, SCM Solutions. ACCO Brands Corporation markets products in over 100 countries across the globe through our own sales force and distribution networks. A global office products powerhouse, our leading brands help people work better in every workspace, everywhere. After more than 100 years of leadership in the office products industry, we look forward to continuing our tradition by hiring talented individuals guided by a spirit of innovation.
This position will report to VP of IT North America and its primary responsibility and accountability is to manage the ACCO Brands North American applications portfolio and delivery for Supply Chain (Planning, Procurement, and Logistics Execution) & Manufacturing (Production, Maintenance, and Quality) functions.
- Oversee SCM application and support teams, develop career of direct reports and ensure application managers provide guidance to their staff, plan capacity, and manage resources.
- Provide SCM related business direction to facilitate the adoption of an optimized business process and/or the implementation of the SAP SCM applications to support the execution of that process.
- Complete the planned execution of the SCM solutions roadmap and ongoing support, maintenance and enhancements.
- Work closely with NA organization to implement, enhance and sustain SCM applications portfolio and gravitate towards a digital supply chain.
- Provide industry best practice knowledge for SCM processes and best practices.
- Facilitate interfacing between IT functions and NA business functions and sites related to SCM solutions and processes.
- Manage supply chain and manufacturing business owners and act as interface between NA business and IT to ensure prioritized IT initiatives are delivered.
- Strong corporate / consulting background with similar organization, high proficiency in project and program management as well as IT transformation.
- Deep business background and process understanding, strong supply chain process background.
- Work with supply chain and manufacturing business leaders to establish enterprise process framework, KPI targets and business capabilities to realize corporate, business line and functional goals.
- Enhance skills criteria by roles, develop & hire top talent and build applications delivery/development team related to SCM solutions for North America.
- Direct applications delivery COE for NA supply chain & manufacturing.
- Manage integrated delivery of supply chain and manufacturing solutions defined in NA applications roadmap.
- Meet frequently with business and IT partners for periodic business strategy discussions and re-planning; provide status updates and manage issues.
- Conduct project tracking and management meetings for SCM projects including tracking, managing and approving project specific hours and expenses.
- Enable delivery of projects, enhancements and discretionary project work.
- Serve as an SME in routinely briefing key stakeholders on key aspects of integrated design for approved and ongoing initiatives.
- Ensure regulatory and quality assurance standards set forth by regulatory agencies, change management, PMO, SDLC, SOX controls and SLAs are adhered to.