If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, a Kensington® computer mouse or a simple box of ACCO paper clips, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office and consumer products and print finishing solutions. We have great brands that people in a 100 countries all over the world use to stay organized, such as:
AT-A-GLANCE® Day-Timer® Five Star® GBC® Kensington® Mead® Quartet® Swingline® Wilson Jones® & others
We need great talent at ACCO Brands, and value different talents, aspirations and views to create a highly motivated, action-oriented atmosphere. Our winning team shares the ACCO Brands Vision of being a company that Achieves, Creates, Collaborates, and Organizes. We have a dynamic and healthy culture that is shaped by leaders and lived by employees at all levels.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Sr. Manager, Brand Experience in the Kettering, Ohio office. This role is responsible for influencing and executing the strategic vision for Brand Experience (BX). Delivers a brand strategy and positioning plan for all brands within the ACCO U.S. brand portfolio so that each brand can be articulated and leveraged to enable growth for ACCO U.S.
The role is one of influence and collaboration, so it’s important that this person form strong relationships with their Brand Marketing and Product teams, Digital Marketing and Content teams, and the Brand/Advertising Agency of Record.
This role will deliver brand standards that will be activated to our direct and indirect product marketing, content and graphic design teams.
As the champion of brand experience, this role will have visibility to and influence over the ACCO content, social media, and communication plans to ensure that the brand positioning and strategy is not being compromised in any way. This role is a key contributor to ensuring we meet ACCO’s vision to deliver on growth.
- lead and inspire large teams of creative personnel and content creators to achieve company’s stated brand goals.
- provide strong marketing leadership, including developing, coaching and mentoring others
- be results driven, organized with outstanding project management skills; prioritize tasks and work assignments, balancing multiple tasks simultaneously with accuracy and quality; adjust to changes in priorities and situations; complete work under pressure; meet deadlines
- organize and express ideas clearly and understandably when speaking to individuals or groups; listen to others &respond appropriately; and prepare/deliver presentations
- build rapport and establish collaborative relationships; develop network of business and professional contacts; leverage business relationships to support goals
- evaluate, analyze, and summarize data and facts with insight and brevity; establish logical connections; form sound decisions based on analysis