ACCO Brands, one of the world’s largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of nearly $1.7 billion, is seeking a Sales Support Coordinator for our dated, school and office product categories. This position is based in our Sidney, NY office.
Provides value added support & services to the Sales Organization and Customer in order to maximize business value propositions and makes ACCO Brands a valued, best in class, partner. This position supports and ensures ACCO Brands is meeting the customer expectations where appropriate and is a key contact for the customer behind the sales lead. This encompasses the indirect channel of customers (Retail, Mass, Drug, Gift, Office Super Store, Wholesale & Independent) for the dated, school and office product categories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requires broad knowledge and understanding of both the customer’s and ACCO’s overall business strategies and requirements. Maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers to ensure effective customer service level satisfaction. Serve as a key point of contact to our customers along with the ACCO Brands Sales lead. In alignment with stated business strategies and requirements, is expected to proactively and autonomously address potential issues and make recommended solutions as appropriate to include detailed and accurate responses to the customer.
- Leads the process in obtaining timely and accurate SKU level data from various internal functional areas to meet customer requirements and timelines. Perform item set up directly into customer portals, Data Sync and/or alternate interface tools defined by customer. Monitor data integrity through consistent auditing of both internal and external information from multiple data sources. Ownership of customer front-end systems set up and validation, ensuring customer orders can be placed and shipped.
- In support of Sales, provide accurate and timely item level pricing information to the customer. This is achieved by direct input into customer’s portals and/or review and validation of customer supplied spreadsheets. Assist Sales with price and deduction resolution to ensure timely shipment of orders and in support of Working Capital metrics.
- Drives the collaboration and coordination with Sales, Marketing and other functional areas. Establish direction and strategy for customer and industry events adhering to customer requirements and timelines. Directs the planning and organizing of the catalog review and trade show process with Sales, Marketing and other areas as required. Assist the Sales team with preparation for customer meetings and presentations to maintain or grow our position in the market. Activities include but are not limited to; generating/establishing timelines, sales data, sample requirements, page edits, spec sheets, catalog copy, the overall assembly of the presentation binders, attendance at the event and post event follow up.
- Partner in the development, communication and administration of standard Sales policies in support of overall Sales programs and coordinate customer specific exceptions to standard policies. Transcend functional boundaries to ensure that we deliver value to ACCO Brands and its customers.
- Administer channel and customer specific programs such as Direct Import, College Bookstore Imprint, Licensing and Final Inventory reporting. Serves as both the customer and organizational contact. Activities include but are not limited to request for quote, item set up, factory set up, testing paper work, bank presentations for payment and report generation.