If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, a Kensington® computer mouse or a simple box of ACCO paper clips, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office and consumer products and print finishing solutions. We have great brands that people in 100 countries all over the world use to stay organized, such as: AT-A-GLANCE® Day-Timer® Five Star® GBC® Kensington® Mead® Quartet® Swingline® Wilson Jones® & others
We need great talent at ACCO Brands, and value different talents, aspirations and views to create a highly motivated, action-oriented atmosphere. Our winning team shares the ACCO Brands Vision of being a company that Achieves, Creates, Collaborates, and Organizes. We have a dynamic and healthy culture that is shaped by leaders and lived by employees at all levels.
We are seeking an Executive Compensation Sr. Analyst/Analyst to join our team in our team in Lake Zurich, IL. This role will report to the Director, Global Compensation and assist in the research, development, analysis, implementation and measurement of executive compensation as well as broad-based compensation programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the design, implementation, administration and communication of Compensation programs, policies and processes, including:
- Base and variable pay programs.
- Long-Term Incentive program.
- Sales compensation.
- Annual merit planning and incentive award administration.
- Completion of total rewards surveys and conducting market pricing assessments.
- Manage all facets of the company’s long-term incentive program in partnership with E*TRADE.
- Performs complex analysis and research, and brings forward recommendations in support of Compensation projects.
- Participates in domestic and international market benchmarking.
- Provides guidance and looks for ways to streamline and improve on Compensation programs, policies and practices.
- Assures services included in all vendor service agreements are administered in effective, timely and consistent manner, including satisfaction of service level commitments.
- Consults with HR and business leaders on Compensation-related matters.
- Serves as primary liaison between Payroll, Compensation, Financial Accounting, Legal and HR business partners.
- Assists in the creation of training materials for HR business partners and employees on Compensation programs and processes.
- Assists in legal and tax compliance activities associated with Compensation programs, including plan documents, annual audits, facilitating tax calculations and other legal filings.