If you have touched a Five Star® notebook, a Swingline® stapler, a Quartet® dry erase board, a Kensington® computer mouse or a simple box of ACCO paper clips, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office and consumer products and print finishing solutions. We have great brands that people in a 100 countries all over the world use to stay organized, such as:
AT-A-GLANCE® Day-Timer® Five Star® GBC® Kensington® Mead® Quartet® Swingline® Wilson Jones® & others
We need great talent at ACCO Brands, and value different talents, aspirations and views to create a highly motivated, action-oriented atmosphere. Our winning team shares the ACCO Brands Vision of being a company that Achieves, Creates, Collaborates, and Organizes. We have a dynamic and healthy culture that is shaped by leaders and lived by employees at all levels.
ACCO Brands is seeking a Part-time, Temporary bilingual (English/Spanish) Junior International Service Specialist in our Kettering, OH office.
- Support sales business contract through leading order management activities. This includes timely and accurate order entry, order maintenance, order tracking, backorder management, EDI processing, returns processing, handling customer inquiries, responding to cross functional inquiries, allocation management, availability tracking, internal and external complaint management and providing world class customer service in general.
- May attend some customer pre and post event planning meetings.
- Possesses broad knowledge of the inner-workings of assigned accounts as well as the ACCO Brands International Consumer environment
- Uses experience and knowledge to provide consultation, identify and implement efficiency improvements, gain synergies in the order to cash process, improve customer satisfaction, reduce number of internal breakdowns that impact the order to cash process and identify external issues that impede our ability to excel at demand management.
- Prepare, analyze and communicate scheduled and ad-hoc customer specific reports. Create monthly status reports, sales reports, tracking reports, lost sales reporting, cut sheets when required by customer, backorder reports, and others as required. Perform detailed analysis of reports. Using this analysis, determine root causes of problems and recommendations to improve customer service metrics and/or increase efficiencies. When appropriate, assist in implementing these recommendations.
- Assist with DIP order management activities regarding assigned accounts.
Serve as a customer contact regarding pricing, scheduling, shipping and reporting.