Are you looking for a workplace that is highly collaborative and transparent? Are you hoping to work with teams that are positive, dedicated and passionate about their work? If your answers are yes, then Kensington, which operates as the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE:ACCO), is a right place for you to work and grow your career!
We are seeking a Global Solutions Sales Support Specialist to join our Kensington team. We are looking for a high energy sales professional who thrives on developing solutions to help our sales team solve customer problems all over the globe. This product evangelist will help develop selling tools and content that improves the readiness of the sales force to communicate our value proposition throughout the sales cycle. You will also become a trusted adviser and the voice of our prospects and partners, informing internal stakeholders of products and service that can further expand our portfolio.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide pre-sales support, delivering consultative product expertise to our global sales teams, sales prospects, channel partners, and qualified end-users
- Provide extra support to the US market, while helping regions like Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Australia successfully grow their business
- Work closely with Global Product Management (GPM) to understand common questions and concerns, and act as the first line of defense between Sales and GPM
- Work with the sales team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key technical requirements and develop the strategy to successfully close opportunities
- Work with Marketing to collaborate and contribute to solution selling material for various regions
- Work with the product & marketing teams to build powerful product demonstrations that can be leveraged across pre-sales and marketing events globally
- Provide pre-sales support by participating in online demonstrations, conference calls, onsite sales trainings, and site visits with our Sales, Marketing, and Channel Teams
- Work with Marketing to create high-impact sales enablement tools for use with prospects and partners, including collateral, demos, whitepapers, sales scripts and sales training materials
- Maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of Kensington products, competitive product differences and customer implementations
- Must identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed to increase level of competency with our products
- Coordinate strategy with internal and external sales teams, building a plan to enable them
- Provide prospect and market input to Product Management, Customer Service, Sales and Marketing groups within Kensington
- Aid the team in spec’ing our products into contracts, responding to proposals and RFP’s to ensure that all product information and recommendations address clients requirements
- Visit 5 or more end users per quarter
- Train/visit 5 or more channel partners/distributors per quarter
- Develop and conduct training/enablement webinars on a recurring basis.
- Represent Kensington at User's Group meetings and industry conferences and develop a global partner advisory council.
- Desire to travel up to 70% - domestic and international