ACCO Brands, the Home of GREAT Brands built by GREAT People, is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of nearly $2 billion.
We are seeking experienced Machine Operators to work in our Booneville facility Binder Plant on Night Shift. This position would assist with changeovers, die changes, adjustments, makes product changes, organize production flow, check product for quality, and operates machines as required.
This position starts at $14.07 per hour plus a shift differential. We also offer outstanding benefits, paid vacation, and an excellent working environment. The employee that joins our team is immediately eligible to sign up for our GREAT benefits package.
Principle Duties, Responsibilities, and Authority
1. Assist Supervisor with production scheduling and assignment of jobs and personnel.
2. Trains operators to job specifications, facility requirements, and processes.
3. Coordinates manufacturing crews and jobs to maximize production output.
4. Communicates with Supervisor on all issues that arise during the manufacturing process.
5. Assures production orders are being produced in the correct sequence in accordance with the schedule.
6. Assist with First-Offs and verifies material deliveries to assure all components meet requirements.
7. Verifies compliance to customer specifications, accurate roll counts and production records.
8. Performs minor maintenance on production machines.
9. Assures the facility 5S and Safety requirements are being followed.
10. Operates and/or assist with rivet machines to affix metal ring assembly to vinyl binder.
11. Operates and/or assist with Heat Seals and PP machines and may operate other uncomplicated machinery such as stretch wrap machine and material handling equipment.
12. Performs other related duties as required.
Working Conditions: Time is spent on the factory floor in a factory environment. Personal safety equipment could include safety glasses, hearing protection, and possibly safety shoes. Building is temperature controlled but would be exposed to heat, cold, humidity, machine noises, and is in the proximity of moving machine parts.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
ACCO Brands markets products in over 100 countries across the globe through our own sales force and distribution networks.
As one of the world's largest suppliers of school supplies and office products we pride ourselves in reaching the world on a daily basis with our products. Companies, students, teachers, parents and business professionals alike in more than 100 countries use our products each day. Here at ACCO Brands, we're proud of our more than 100 years of industry leadership and innovation, and we're focused on delivering exceptional value for our shareholders and customers by providing unique, leading-edge, branded office products. We look forward to continuing our tradition by hiring talented individuals guided by a spirit of innovation.
Our industry-leading brands and products include AT-A-GLANCE® and Day-Timer®, Five Star®, GBC®, Hilroy®, Kensington®, Marbig, Mead®, Quartet®, Rexel, Swingline®, Tilibra®, Wilson Jones and many others.
ACCO Brands USA LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.